Welcome to the Beaver Valley Section!
- Earn a Snowshoe Adventure Badge this winter!
- See the January Hike Schedule for full details on this month’s organized hikes.
- Update for March 16 snowshoe hike Date changed to March 9.
- See listing of Trail Reroutes affecting the Beaver Valley Section.
- Hiker Drop-off Service Trail Angels program helps hikers who need a lift to a hike start in the Beaver Valley section.
- Report a Dangerous Tree
Snowshoe Adventure Begins ...
Congrats to BVBTC Volunteer of the Year!
It comes as little surprise that in making such out-sized contributions to the Club that D. Neil McFadgen was recognized as the Club’s Volunteer of the Year. Read more about Neil ...
Beaver Valley Falling Water Trail Event
The BVBTC held its sixth biennial Falling Water Trail badge event this past September. See photos and more ...
Bruce Trail Heroes of the Beaver Valley Get “The Boot”
The Keith Solomon Award is granted annually for a significant contribution to the improvement or preservation of the Bruce Trail in the Beaver Valley. See more about the Award and our latest recipient, Mike Osborn.
Garlic Mustard Posse Rounds up a Notorious Weed
Our thanks to volunteers who helped to remove an invasive weed at the annual Garlic Mustard pull in the Loree Forest. Learn more about how Garlic Mustard threatens to erase native environments.
Tour the Wodehouse Karst Side Trail
Photos © Stew Hilts
Take a peek at the Wodehouse Karst Side Trail which opened in the spring of 2017.