Welcome to the Beaver Valley Section!
- Kolapore Full Moon Hike March 9 through cedar groves, meadows and woodlots above Metcalfe cliffs. Hike will only proceed if night is clear.
- Earn your Apple End-to-End Badge! Beaver Valley End-to-End 6-hike series begins April 11.
- Falling Water End-to-End moves to spring! Register now for this May 23 event!
- New for Winter! Beaver Valley Cross Country Ski Trails
- The Valley Crossover Side Trail is closed from November 1 to May 1 between the Lower Valley Road and km 76.5. Please respect the landowner’s wishes.
- Important! Annual Winter Trail Closure through the Beaver Valley Ski Club No hiking permitted through the ski club property, between the stile north of km 74.8 and the end of Windy Lane Drive from November 1 until May 1!
- See the Beaver Valley Club Hike Schedule for details on our organized hikes.
- See Trail Reroutes affecting the Beaver Valley Section.
- Hiker Drop-off Service Trail Angels program helps hikers who need a lift to a hike start in the Beaver Valley section.
- Report a Dangerous Tree
Falling Water Badge Hikes October 2 & 3
Congrats to Lilla, our Volunteer of the Year!
As part of the recent Volunteers and Landowners Celebration event, the Club honoured Lilla Fodor as our Volunteer of the Year. Read more about Lilla ...
Beaver Valley End-to-End Event
The BVBTC 2019 End-to-End was so popular, that the event was full after the first day of registration. Read more about the End-to-End Event ...
Main Trail Reroute onto Fox Ridge Nature Reserve!
The Camplin reroute completed in 2019 is by far the most ambitious trail development project undertaken in the Beaver Valley in the past couple of years. We are really excited about the reroute through the BTC-managed property as it moves part of the main Trail off Fox Ridge Road into the forest. Read more about the Reroute ...
Get an updated map at Trail Changes & Notices.