Welcome to the Beaver Valley Section!
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Ontario Government
has closed all provincial parks until April 30.
Similarly, Grey Sauble Conservation Authority
announced an immediate closure of all GSCA
properties until further notice.
The closures includes all sections of the Bruce
Trail that lie within the boundaries of these
See COVID-19-Related Closures to view affected BVBTC trails. We request your cooperation and ask that you respect the landowners’ wishes.
- Earn your Apple End-to-End Badge! Beaver Valley End-to-End spring season 6-hike series. April hikes in this series are cancelled.
- Important! Annual Ski Season Closure of Main Trail through Beaver Valley Ski Club No hiking permitted on main trail between the stile north of km 74.8 to a point northeast of the end of Windy Lane Drive during ski season. Please respect the landowner’s wishes.
- See the Beaver Valley Club Hike Schedule for details on our organized hikes. Club hikes are cancelled until April 30.
- See Trail Reroutes affecting the Beaver Valley Section.
- Hiker Drop-off Service Trail Angels program helps hikers who need a lift to a hike start in the Beaver Valley section. The Trail Angels program is suspended through April 30.
- Report a Dangerous Tree
Falling Water Event Cancellation
The 2020 Falling Water End-to-End badge event, scheduled for May, has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns. Refunds will be available to registered participants.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy requests that the public postpone any use of the Bruce Trail for walks or hikes until further notice to minimize the spread or contraction of COVID-19. See the BTC Update on COVID-19 and COVID-19 FAQs for Bruce Trail hikers.
An Update to our Supporters Regarding COVID-19
To help stop the spread of the virus, the Bruce Trail Conservancy has cancelled hiking programs, Trail Angel shuttles and trail maintenance group activities for all Bruce Trail Clubs until April 30. See BTC Announcement for more details.
BVBTC Hosts BTC Annual Meeting this Fall!
Details available on the Bruce Trail Conservancy website at https://brucetrail.org/events/184-annual-meeting-2020-october-16-2020